5 Ways Water Can Negatively Impact Your Home in Lynn, MA
Water provides us with many great benefits around the house. We can use it to clean dishes and laundry, to brush our teeth and to bathe, to mop floors, and most importantly to have refreshing, hydrating drinks. But, water can have negative impacts as well—water can cause water damages that might cost you a little…or a lot.
Water Can Negatively Impact Your Home in Lynn By:
- Making your wallpaper bubble and wrinkle. With every steamy shower you take, your wallpaper is a little closer to absolute ruin. If you’re considering a bathroom remodel this holiday season, we recommend dumping wallpaper or sticking to vinyl.
- Making your laundry musty. Washing your clothes in cold water is a great way to save money on energy in Lynn, MA, but you’ll want to make sure you take the clothes out right away so mildew doesn’t have a chance to develop.
- Overflowing your toilet. Toilet clogs can cause your toilet to overflow and create a big mess. Don’t flush items like paper towels, personal care products, and baby wipes. If your toilet isn’t functioning properly call Waldman Plumbing so that we can see if you need drain cleaning or a toilet repair.
- Flooding your basement. Like a good friend, your sump pump should be there for you when you need it, especially when it pours. Test your sump pump regularly and get it the sump pump repairs necessary to ensure it works as needed.
- Freezing your plumbing pipes. Unfreezing plumbing pipes in Lynn, MA is something you’ll want to leave to professional plumbers. We can also help you to winterize your plumbing pipes to avoid this problem in the first place.
For emergency plumbing services in Boston and Lynn, MA, call the certified plumbers at Waldman Plumbing!