Has Winter Brought Heating Problems to Your Reading, MA Home?
We’re not quite through with January yet, and if you are already having problems with your heating system, now is the time to decide on what steps to take to be able to endure the rest of winter comfortably.
Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself:
- Have you needed to call for repair service more often?
- Have you noticed a rise in energy bills from last year, even though the average temperature has remained the same?
- You’ve had yearly tune-ups performed on your comfort system, but have you still noticed an unwelcomed change in its performance?
- Has the warranty on your heating system run out?
- Is your heating system 10 years old or more?
The answers to these questions will provide important information when we assess whether to repair your current system or recommend a new heating unit for you and your family.
Waldman Plumbing has been providing plumbing and heating service to The North Shore for over 100 years. If a Waldman representative makes you a promise, we keep it! Check out our money saving coupons and then give us a call for an appointment.