Hydro Jetting | Things You Should Know
Hydro jetting is growing in popularity as a less invasive way to unclog a pipe. Plus, many people just think it’s cool. A hydro jet can pressurize water to thousands of psi and clear out a variety of materials, from grease and grime to tree roots and debris.
The PROs Of Hydro Jetting
- Relatively quick and non-invasive process
- Clogs less likely to form after a high-pressured cleaning
- Works on a variety of clogs
The CONs Of Hydro Jetting
- Requires an expert to configure and operate the hydrojet
- Doesn’t work with all kinds of pipes
- Has a chance to seriously damage your pipes if used improperly
It makes sense to consider hydro jetting when you need the big guns. Whether that’s when you keep getting unexplained clogs, or you have a known root problem, or if there’s lingering stench in the drains, you’ll need to call a professional to.