How to Tell if My Home is Eligible for Oil to Gas Conversion in Marblehead, MA
Are you thinking about replacing your current oil heating system with a gas heating system? You may have been considering this for some time. Hopefully our blog post: “Top 5 Questions About Oil to Gas Conversion in Marblehead, MA” was able to answer a few of the questions you had in making your decision to go forward.
Oil to gas conversion is a big step, so we’ve outlined the next 5 steps for you to consider:
1. Is natural gas readily available in your area? Confirming that natural gas is available for your Marblehead home is probably the first thing you want to have Waldman Plumbing confirm.
2. Are you ready to spend money to save even more? The old adage “it takes money to make money” holds true here. But in the long run, the savings and convenience will be well worth it.
3. Is time a factor? Waldman Plumbing will schedule a day and time at your convenience to go over the costs and benefits of converting.
4. Are you concerned about the environmental impact? If you are, then making the move is a great decision. Natural gas burns cleaner and is more efficient than heating oil.
5. Do you want a more versatile heating fuel? Natural gas is piped directly to your home. No longer will you have to schedule an oil delivery. You should also have less costs maintaining the equipment that typically is associated with the use of heating oil.
Still not sure? Click here to read our post “5 Disadvantages of Having an Oil Furnace in Marblehead, MA” to help you decide … and then give Waldman Plumbing and Heating a call.
We can confirm if your Marblehead home is eligible for conversion and try to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. Make sure to check out our money-saving coupons when you call to make an appointment.