Green Eco Friendly Plumbers Serving Lynn, MA and The North Shore Area
Green Plumbing Services from Waldman Plumbing
In an age where being green is quickly becoming an industry standard, Waldman Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is leading the way. Waldman Plumbing is committed to providing the most energy-efficient and water-saving technologies to help our customers save money and help sustain the environment as well. Waldman Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is accredited and trained by GreenPlumbers USA. Our training and offerings include Solar Hot Water systems as well as detailed Water Audits to help you find ways to save money on your water and sewer bills. Our high-efficiency heating systems can provide you with years of comfort and save you money every time you turn up your thermostat.
Our green plumbing services are paving the way in our communities by showcasing premier, contemporary solutions and improvements to common plumbing issues that have a positive impact on the environment, while also saving you money on your utility bills. We believe, in this day and age, that it is important to be socially conscious of our surroundings, which is why we use pioneering methods and equipment to do our part to improve not only your comfort and convenience, but our atmosphere as well. Give your contribution to the environment and find out what you can do to improve your water and energy efficiency and conservation today.
Jeff Waldman and his crew are unbelievable
Solar Water Systems
Solar water systems are so energy friendly that they could potentially save the United States millions of barrels of oil every year. They not only benefit the environment by greatly reducing the energy we use, in addition, they save you money! That’s why there has never been a better time to switch.
There are two main types of solar water systems: Active and Passive.
Active Solar Technology uses electrical or fuel-driven mechanical equipment in order to perform some of its necessary functions. Some examples would include systems which use:
- Electrical pumps to move heated water
- Motors to allow photovoltaic arrays to track the sun’s movement throughout the day in order to maximize the amount of solar energy being captured
- Grid-tied solar electrical systems, which rely on electricity as a backup source
Passive Solar Technology does not use any additional mechanical or electrical devices to deliver heat or electrical energy. Solar water heating is traditionally a passive solar application and has the potential to provide enough hot water for all home washing and bathing needs. Most often, a passive solar water system includes a collector tank located on a south or west facing wall or roof, and a plumbing system that delivers the water to different parts of the home using gravity. These state-of-the-art green plumbing solutions are the forefront of environmentally friendly technology.
Other ways you can positively influence the environment:
- Tankless Water Heaters (See: Plumbing Services)
- Replace old fixtures with new ‘Low Flow’ Products
- Toilets, Urinals, Shower heads, Sink and Kitchen Faucets
- Buy Water Saving Appliances
- Dishwashers, Washing Machines
- Fix Leaks!
- Check toilets, faucets, etc.
- Reduce Water Usage
- Turn off water while brushing, shaving, etc.
- Take quick showers instead of long and/or baths
Join Waldman in Leading Green Technology
Be an environmental advocate and leader in green technology and take advantage of our green plumbing solutions. Be socially conscious of your impact on the world. Waldman Plumbing and Heating Services, Inc. would love to assist you in making a difference and saving you money while you do it!
Maintenance tip: Faucets and Sinks
- Even small drips can waste thousands of gallons of water, as much as 150 gallons a day! Be sure to check under sinks for moisture or small leaks. And always repair leaky faucets right away to avoid paying for wasted water, and also to avoid water damage to your fixtures and pipes.
- Remove and clean your faucet aerators annually to ensure an even flow of water.
- Make sure overflow holes on tubs and vanity are clear and open to prevent water damage to floors and ceilings